Want to apply for Indian passport here is the all information you need to know. So lets get started to apply for Passport Application
1. Passport Application
Back in old days you have to submit application passport office. You have to fill details on a paper and then submit it in passport office. Most of the time this is done by an agent. Which charges some fee or commission.
But, Nowadays this process becomes online.
•Just Sign in to Passport Seva
• Fill all the details correctly
• Pay fees online or generate a chalan and fill it in a bank
• Then they will provide you fee slip and a appointment slip. Take along both these documents to passport office. Also take along some proofs like 10th certificate
• Address of the passport office will be mentioned on the slip.(Important point- if you are below 18 you must take your parents along with you)
2. Reaching Passport Office
What will happen inside?
You don’t need to get panic as there will nothing difficult to do inside instead standing in ques.
•Firstly, you have to show that slip with timing to the security officer.
• Then he will allow you to enter. Then you should submit your details.
• After that you will be sent to the verification counter. Also they will take your photograph.
• At last some general question will be asked.
Thats All you have successfully applied for Passport Application
3. Police Verification
At last a police officer will come to your home for verification he will check your criminal record. he will give then sent back your application to passport office. Within 3 month your passport will be in your hands
This all you need to know for Passport Application