If you ever dream to get a residence of another country then you may come across several options. One of these options is business visa.
Researching about this term i have found that this visa is one of easiest one for who is big company owner and toughest one for small owners.
What Is Business Visa Is?
It is visa which is only given to person who is either going for a business meeting or for any work related to the business. And if you are going for a job in a company then you should choose Employment Visa.
There are some of rules and restrictions to get this visa. Every country has its own rules and regulations.
Like for India Business Visa Eligibility Details for Foreign nationals are –
- Person who what to start a new branch of his company in India.
- Foreign national come for the sale of his companies goods or services.
- Person come for board meetings or general meeting and either for a group discussion.
- Person coming to hire some men for his company.
- Foreign national arrived for a short period of time to measure the work going on some new venue or on a new project established in this country.
- Students sponsored by AIESEC for a internship.
There are also some Conditions that you have to fulfill in order to get visa granted-
- Individual should have proper money to go through his travel journey. Also the person should be expertise in the field of business he is coming for.
- The Individual is not permited to lend money or working as a full time on a salary basis.
- Individual have been prone to all tax and other legal restrictions.
- Visa must be granted by a established country which has full rights to do this thing
Duration and Validity –
This thing totally depends on visa officer. He can grant a visa from 1 month to 10 years. Basically, person has to visit his country after every 6 months or within 6 months.
Also a person can get a visa extension by following and completing some of rules and regulations.
Documents Required –
- Passport which must be valid for a minimum period of six months.
- Recent photographs.
- Non-immigrant visa application which is signed by the applicant.
- Visa Fee.
- Proof of intent to return to his/her country of residence.